Sunday 22 April 2018

Missing you

Here's one of the cards I made to send to my good friend Jackie as part of a card bomb!
This will be the second lot of cards I have sent to her since I came home from holiday!
I sent her a parcel of 10 cards when she was in hospital, just so that she knew 
I was thinking of her.  Each one was in a numbered envelope with instructions 
as to the order they were to be opened.She has been in and out of hospital
 quite a few times since mid February, only coming home this time, late this week.
So I thought it was time I sent her another set as I wont be seeing her until 
the week after next at least! Think she will appreciate the gesture!



I have used one of the Memories and More Petal Passion cards
as the basis of this card, matted  and layered onto a base card 7" x 5"
  I added the Soft Sayings sentiment and one of the Touches of Texture
 stamps on both the top layer as well as the base card.
the finishing touch was the Silver edged white ribbon.
If you are reading this Jackie - see you soon!

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the image and colour.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate this is a gorgeous card. It was so lovely of you to do that for your friend. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sucj a beautiful design, I love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, and a wonderful gesture xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty design Kate. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and a wonderfu and kind idea.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  7. For the longest time I didn’t get any notifications for your blog posts, but now thank goodness I am! Beautiful classy and elegant card xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card Kate and a wonderful thought!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.