Thursday 9 November 2017

Lexie and Anne-Marie's Birthday

Today we celebrate the birthdays of my other Grand-daughter Lexie
(you may recall it was Ellie's birthday on the 4th!)
and my baby Sister Anne-Marie.

Here's the card I made for Lexie


It's another Eclipse card, but once again as the "Festive Birthday" DSP
(now retired) was very busy, I inked the edges of the letters
once they were raised up on adhesive  strip for more definition.

The DSP was matted onto Melon Mambo card, on a white card base, 
after the letters had been  cut out from the DSP, 
using the Large Letters Framelits dies .
Then the letters raised on adhesive  strips and outlined with
 a Melon Mambo Stampin' Write Marker.

Thought this was a nice bright and colourful card for our Lexie.
I'll show you Anne-Marie's card tomorrow.

Have a fabulous Birthday Lexie, see you later.

7 comments:

  1. what a beautiful and cheerful card Kate

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate this is a stunning card that you have made for your granddaughter I bet she loved it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous and I am sure Lexie loved it too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, such a fun card! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this card - didn't see Lexie's name at first so surprised when I did x x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.