Friday 3 November 2017

Jan's Birthday Card

You may have noticed that I seem to have a few friends who have the same name.
Today it's the birthday of my golfing friend Jan
(who was my Vice Captain at my Old Golf Club  - Sandhill)
Not to be mistaken from my crafting friend Jan,
 whose cards I share with you from time to time!
.....and here is Jan's Birthday card.



As you can see its another Eclipse card (which I quite enjoy making
as they are not too difficult to make.)
If Jan sees this, she will say that it's not her card, 
but because it was posted, before I had taken a photo of it,
I had to make another one so that I remembered the design!!
I have used the Beautiful Fresh Florals DSP
on a mat of Berry Burst card stock, on a white base card.
The word HAPPY is die cut out of the DSP, using the Large Letter Framelits dies
then the letters are raised up on Adhesive strips, to give the Eclipse effect.
The word Birthday is stamped using the Stylized Birthday stamp,
on white card which is layered onto a Berry Burst mat.

Hope you have a fabulous Birthday Jan
see you soon xx



8 comments:

  1. Hi Kate this is a stunning card I love that design of card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card by Jan/you! I’m inspired to try one of these eclipse cards very soon. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this design Kate, so bright and colourful!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the eclipse card Kate - must have a go! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Kate, love the colour and layout.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the pattern on pattern layering you did here. very eye catching

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cards do look good - I need more time to make one!! x x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.