Thursday 2 November 2017

Chris's Noel Card

Here's the card that I should have posted yesterday, but I had a busy day 
crafting with Chris, then I had my Wednesday evening Craft class.
I was a bit tired after that, so I watched The Apprentice (which I had recorded earlier),
then I went straight to bed!
Had a lovely day out catching up with my ex-work colleague Jo
(as opposed to my golfing friend Jo!) and we went
out for lunch, accompanied by Jo's mum and had a lovely time.
We spent an hour or so around a few shops, then back home.
My Craft class starts in a few minutes, so I had better crack on!

Here's Chris's version of my Noel card, hers is in red!!

Front view standing.



Card viewed flat.

Chris had a colour combo of Real Red, Garden Green and Very Vanilla,
with Real Red Glimmer Paper for the snowflakes and letters.

Lovely don't you think?

I'll show you my Blue version later this weekend.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Kate this is a stunning Christmas card. I love that design. You have had a busy time. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one Kate - it’s perfect! I watched the Apprentice too.....Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these zig zag cards, Kate, a really cool idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. A rich red Noel - very Christmassy and beautiful x x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.