Monday 9 October 2017

Hearts Come Home plaque

Here's a project that I have cased from one that my Stampin Up Mummy, Julie
showed us when we went to All-Day Training last month.
One of my ladies likes to send her friend in Australia a special
Christmas decoration every year and so I asked Julie
 for suggestions for this year's project.

Julie had made hers with a bought Heart shaped plaque as the base,
but I have made mine cut from gray board, and am really pleased with the result.



Colour Combo Night of Navy and White
Hometown Greetings Edgelits dies
Hearts come home stamp set,
not forgetting that fabulous Night of Navy gingham ribbon.

I think that Sue will love making this at the month end workshop!


13 comments:

  1. Such a great festive heart and detail Kate.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow gorgeous plaque today Kate, love the colors and the die cuts you put on it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, unusual, but lovely way of using the diecuts. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kate this is a stunning plaque I love how you have decorated it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous plaque Kate, a lovely winters feel to it and love the scene you have created.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Christmas scene on your heart plaque Kate.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely decoration - I'd like to do that too. x x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.