Thursday 17 August 2017

Chris's Christmas Card

Yesterday it was my turn to go to Chris's (Sister-in-law) house to craft.

Here's the Tent Fold Stepper card she had made for me to have a go at


Front View




Side View

It takes just half a sheet of A4 card, with smaller pieces for the trees.
Chris has used Peaceful Pines stampset
with the matching Perfect Pines Framelits.

I had a go at making this stepper card, but used a different greeting
and I will post mine tomorrow.
Today I am off on another Golf outing - this time it's
with the ladies from my old Golf Club, Sandhill, and its
Lady Captain's Away Day at Aldwark Manor - hence the early blog post !!


7 comments:

  1. this is a very beautiful christmas card Kate
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and love the design. I hope you have a wonderful golfing day ;)
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kate this is a stunning card Chris is going to love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great design. A fabulous cardvx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Kate. If it's not too much trouble, could you please give us the measurements to recreate the fold?
    Hugs,
    Em xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Em - here goes
      From an A4 piece of card, cut into two pieces along the 21 cm side (each one will be 10.5 cm wide by 29.7 cm)
      Score on the longest side at 10, 20, 22, 24 and 26 cm.
      Kate
      xx
      If you look at the picture you can see how they fold.
      Hope this helps

      Delete
  6. Great festive card Kate, the cardstock has a lovely tone of green. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.